- 1 lbs to 1.1 lbs of Greek strained yogurt ( FAGE )
- 3 tbsps. of Katerina’s Finest Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 3 tbsps. of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 pinch of dry dill
- ½ to 1 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- 1 teaspoon of pepper
- 1 English cucumber grated and strained very well.
You need to have a deep bowl so you can mix the ingredients. Grate the cucumber in a bowl. Place the grated cucumber in a strainer and squeeze most of the water out. Place the grated cucumber back to the bowl. Add 3 tbsps. Katerina’s Finest Extra Virgin Olive Oil, 3 tbsps. red wine vinegar, 1 tsp. salt, 1 tsp. black pepper, 1 tsp. granulated garlic.
Mix all that together and place and refrigerate for an hour so the flavors combine.