- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ½ cup Philadelphia cream cheese
- ¼ cup fresh parsley finely chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions or ½ of a yellow onion
- 1 cup peas
- 1 pack of frozen spinach
- ½ cup flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder or 2 cloves finely chopped
- Black pepper to taste
In a mixing bowl add the 3 eggs. Mix them well. While mixing add gradually the flour and baking powder. Set aside.
Chop the parsley, onions.
In a second bowl add the parsley, onions, crumbled feta cheese, Philadelphia cream cheese, peas, spinach (squeeze the water out as much as possible), garlic and black pepper. Add the egg-flour mixture in the second bowl and mix well with a spatula.
In buttered pie dish add all the mix of the second bowl.
Cook for about 35 minutes in a preheated oven at 375° F.